Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON


Its not often that God brings along a friend who becomes more like a brother. Jason is that kind of friend for me. Whether its taking our Miata's out on the back roads to tear it up a bit, watching LOST every Thursday night at 9pm, owning a small business together, starting a non-profit ministry together, looking to see if one or the other has forgotten to take their trash cans out Sunday night, to just sitting at our Coffee Bar and surfing YouTube after hours... I appreciate having him as a great friend who I can count on just being around. Of course, living across the street makes that even more convenient! You're a great encourager, Captain! Enjoy the ride as you Sail into your 37th year!

Happy birthday my good man! You may not have much hair left, but at least you'll NEVER have to worry about coloring out the gray! See ya at 9pm tomorrow for Lost!

You can learn more about my crazy friend by checking out his own blog. http://nussing.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

j.q. said...

burp. zoom zoom zoom. aye aye captain sailor.

j.q. said...

how about a new post...I think people have seen enough of me...:-)