Friday, June 27, 2008

It's JAY!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that I haven't seen this pal of mine for 10 years!!! Jay was a best friend in high school, a groomsman in my wedding, and is today a lifelong friend. Thursday we had the honor of having him stay the night as he made a quick stop on a road trip. It's amazing the memories that flood back in when you and a friend start laughing about "the old days" yet. Fun as it is to reminisce about the old days, I think we both agree its alot better to be where we are today!
Yeah, we were this goofy together in the 80's as well...
Thanks for stopping in, Jay!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Still crazy, after all these years...

Anonymous said...

Well, it's been at least that long since I saw Jay, too... Hey, isn't he the one who won the free cleaning service at boise river festival right before you guys moved to PTL? That'd be the last time I probably saw him... Too fun! :-)