Monday, September 22, 2008

GO BRONCOS!

This past Saturday, Shauna and I got to spend the day with our friends Kevin and Kristi who drove up for the day from Boise! We drove down to Eugene for the Ducks vs. Broncos game. We were all decked out in our Boise State attire and we were pleasantly surprised at how welcoming the Ducks were to us Broncos... even AFTER WE BEAT THEM!
Upon returning home from being gone for 12 hours, we were welcomed with this cake tribute to the Boise State win from our daughter Krista. What a great kid!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! I watched the game on TV. If I knew you were there, I would've looked for you when they showed the BSU fan section. I miss you brother! Hey! Did you win the lottery? I didn't think so. Me neither. Not yet anyway. I'm waiting for it to get up to around 250 million...lol

Dave said...

You wouldn't have seen me on TV if you just looked in the FAN section... I was SMACK DAB in the middle of the Duck fans wearing my BLUE AND ORANGE!!! You stick out a little more that way. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are a brave soul. It's a good thing you know where you're going when you die. It could've happened that day.