Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!


I can still remember the day that Mom told me I was going to have another brother or sister. I was standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I thought that was so funny, I walked down the hall to the family room telling Mom how funny she was. I mean really... Mom was DONE having kids, right? C'mon, I was 14! Then I walked back to the kitchen... "Are you really serious?" I asked. Yup, she was. That was 26 years and about 9 months ago. What seemed crazy 26 years ago is nothing but a gigantic blessing today... my sister Elizabeth. I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to have a baby sister in my teen years, a little sister to babysit my own daughter later in life, and today - a friend to laugh with and enjoy spending time with. She's an incredible lady... to learn more about her, click the link "My Sis Liz" on the left for her blog.

Happy birthday, Sis! You're one in a million!

Love ya!


Okay, I deseved this look below... I had the camera in her face ALL DAY!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Nice, Dave...yes, you did deserve that look! :) Thanks for being one of the two best big brothers ever!