Friday, April 18, 2008

Megan's Party...

Megan's birthday party finally happened a week after her birthday. And here I am finally posting pics from it almost a week after THAT! The girls took control of our coffee house and had a blast playing all the standard birthday party games. The highlight was listening to them sing long to their favorite High School Musical songs. That was the theme. After the party I found myself singing or at least humming the songs. Pretty catchy little tunes.
Megan was thrilled to increase her "Webkins" population from opening her gifts. I think she got 3 of them, and no duplicates! She was thrilled.
Thanks to all her friends who made the party so much fun!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Larisa said...

It's the start of something new, feels so right to be here with you. And now looking in your eyes I feel in my heart... the start of something new!

Getcha head in the game.

We're all in this together.

Bet on it!

FABULOUS!