Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Love Spring... really I do.

This really... truly... absolutely is my FAVORITE time of the year. But that first mowing is something I really DON'T look forward to. Living in Oregon for the past 8 years has been an education on yard maintainence. I'm a man who LOVES a nice thick, weed free, and green lawn. But here, we get so much rain we regularly find standing water in our yard. So the first mowing is like mud bogging. Oh, and you also have to find a weekend with a big enough window to mow in between the rain showers. Today, the lawn got mowed. It was sunny at the beginning, rained part way through, and then the sun came out again. Typical Oregon. Lawn mowing accomplished... and Shauna rejoices.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

j.q. said...

Neighbor lawn was mown today as well...

Let the "best lawn" contest begin. At least the Joneses don't live on the street anymore so we don't have to compete with them.