Monday, April 14, 2008

HAPPY TAX BIRTHDAY!


Happy Birthday to Janice! She has been a dear friend of Shauna's for something like 15 years now. I normally don't make a habit of remembering my wife's friend's birthdays, but Janice, you're the only one who has it fall on SUCH a memorable day! So have a fantastic day and have as much fun as you can have without getting arrested! You're a great friend!

By the way... Janice is the one falling over in the center of this shot. Posing with Lisa (left) and Shauna (right).

Oh, and don't forget... taxes are due today. You better get started.

3 comments:

Larisa said...

done and deposited already!

Dave said...

Nice that you got something to deposit! I had to pay so much that I went into debt! ARG! Well, congrats to you, Larisa... :-) You're buying lunch!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to me! God granted me a lifetime of celebrations when He brought me into the Strauch family. Treasured memories of laughter, retreats, travel, Bible studies, prayer and so much more prove how lavish of a God we serve! Love you all! Janice