Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Be good on I-84!

I don't know why... but for some silly reason Oregon still thinks 65 MPH is fast enough! Why? I love crossing the state border into Idaho where highway speeds are 75 MPH.
And hey... you NEVER see trucks actually going 55MPH!

If you're caught, it'll cost ya!
Shauna's in command of this stretch of the trip...

Uh oh... breaker breaker good buddy, there's a Smokie taking pictures at milepost 159!


HA! Shauna slowed down just in time... Or maybe she already had the cruise control locked in just a teenie tiny bit above 65!

Okay... back to looking at the lovely estates along I-84... lovely huh?

3 comments:

Alesia said...

Oh dear. Last year I drove home down I-5 thru Seattle. I was AMAZED at how light traffic was, listening to rowdy Irish music, having a great time.... and got pulled over in Kent going 84 in a 60. Ooops!

Dave said...

OH NO! I hope he let you off with a warning... :-(

Alesia said...

Nope. I figure I commuted weekneds for a year and a half between Seattle & Portland plus all the other trips I've made in the past 12 years with no tickets - I was l-o-n-g overdue!