Sunday, February 24, 2008

VACATION TIME!

The vacation has begun!!! We made it to Orlando late last night... and boy did the jetlag hit hard! Three hour time difference from home and Shauna, Krista and I were all watching TV till after 2am. It's also muggy here and AC unit was SUPER loud and kept waking me up... but now that the sun is up, I'm energized to begin the big family vacation! Today will be Epcot! We also will arrive at the condo which will be WAY more roomy than the little hotel room we stayed in last night. Hopefully there will be wireless there too so we can stay connected...

So we start in the driveway... READY TO HIT THE AIRPORT

Megan strikes a pose after a fast lunch at PDX

I gotta say, we LOVED our experience on Continental! Friendly people and something to eat on both legs of the flight!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am SOOOO jealous. You are going to one of my favorite spots. Have lots of fun!!

Alesia said...

Have a LOVELY trip, can't wait to hear about it!