Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bummer...

If you've read through my entries about my kids, you'll know that Emily's FAVORITE artist of all time is Toby Mac. Well... Toby was in town this past Friday and Emily couldn't go. She's been having ear issues and now loud noises can really make her ear hurt. Toby is certainly not known for his quiet shows, so Emily was forced to miss it. I, on the other hand, WAS able to go... well, actually, my radio station SPONSORED it so I really couldn't miss it, now could I? :-) The concert was the "Boomin' Beyond Measure" tour with Jeremy Camp and Matthew West. Since Emily couldn't make the show, I had Toby pose with a note at dinner.



Thanks Toby... you brightened a girl's day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the rigors of the job. Life's rough when you HAVE to go to a Toby Mac concert, AND GET PAID TO DO IT!!!!!...LOL. That was very nice of him to write the note and pose for that picture.

Jay Bartram

Dave said...

Oh c'mon Jay... had you stayed the course and stayed in radio back in the 80's, you could have been doing this too! But OH NO... you had to go join the Air Force! LOL Just kidding buddy... thanks for your service to our country. I'm honored to be your friend!

rhonniegirl said...

What a cool dad... by far the way coolest ever [after me, of course] :)