Friday, February 1, 2008

Megan...

Megan and I have special connection... she and I both have the distinction of being the clowns in the family. (For sake of clarity, my Uncle Tim is a professional clown www.timotheclown.com and we by no means hold our clowning to the same standard. There's one TRUE clown in the family... we're mini-clowns without the make-up!) She made me laugh last weekend when we were trying to get the whole house clean before MOM arrived home from a weekend trip to Boise. I told her, "Megan, I just want you to focus on getting your room clean." She came back a little while later and was a bit frustrated. "Dad, I'm trying to get my room clean, but I just can't focus! I don't know how to focus. So I'm having a hard time cleaning my room. How do you focus, anyway?"

No comments: